NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, September 12, 2022

ORCHIDS AT THE HALEKULANI - SUNDAY BRUNCH

We enjoyed a great brunch at the Halekulani in May. Our Daughter wanted us to go back before she returns to school so we made a return trip.  Food, service and view here are all fantastic.  I don't eat much at buffets and probably didn't get my $85 worth of food but what I did eat, I really liked.  I always start with Sushi and then work my way through a little Salad and Cheeses before hitting the King Crab and Prime Rib.
Click links below to view previous posts on Orchids;

SUNDAY BRUNCH AT ORCHIDS

BEAUTIFUL INDOOR AND OUTDOOR DINING






HAPPY AT THE HALEKULANI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback