NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

GIADA - LAS VEGAS

GIADA
THE CROMWELL
3595 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD
LAS VEGAS, NV  89109
702-777-3777

I loved my dinner at Giada which is in stark contrast to the first time I dined here.  On this visit the food was spot on delicious.  Absolutely loved the Shrimp Cocktail.  Chilled, sweet, fresh and delicious.  The other appetizers were a blur with one being Meatballs which were good.  The Caesar Salad was pretty perfect with chilled crisp lettuce and a tangy dressing.  The Cacio e Pepe Bucatini was amazing.  In fact I could not stop eating it even after everyones plate around me was off the table.  If I am going off my low carb diet, nothings stopping me from finishing the plate.  Wow..this was good.  Loved the fresh pasta and peppery sauce.  This was really a perfect dinner for me.  Really enjoyed it.
Click link below to view previous post on Giada Las Vegas;

GIADA LAS VEGAS

A STOP AT THE BAR FOR A PRE DINNER GLASS OF VINO

GIADA LAS VEGAS DINING ROOM

A COOL CRISP CHARDONNAY

GIADA LAS VEGAS MENU



SHRIMP COCKTAIL

MEATBALLS


CAESAR SALAD

CACIO E PEPE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback