NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, May 20, 2018

IMAGES OF CHICAGO

IMAGES OF CHICAGO
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

Chicago is one of my favorite towns in America.  Love the city, food and vibrant life of the city.  This trip was particularly nice because the weather was PERFECT!!!!!  First time I have been able to enjoy golf, walking days and evenings without wearing a coat and layers of clothes.  A walk from my hotel to the Art Institute of Chicago was so pleasurable that I had to stop several times and just take in life and the beauty around me.  Truly an amazing day of colors, flowers, sights, architecture and people.  Blessed to have this time on an incredible day in Chi-Town.














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback