NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, February 20, 2023

IRONWOOD AMERICAN KITCHEN - FAIRMONT SCOTTSDALE PRINCESS

IRONWOOD AMERICAN KITCHEN
FAIRMONT SCOTTSDALE PRINCESS
7575 E. PRINCESS DRIVE
SCOTTSDALE, AZ

Visited the Ironwood American Kitchen twice over the weekend stay and both times food and service were good.  I really enjoyed the Cedar Smoked Salmon for lunch.  The Saturday breakfast buffet was just ok for me as I am not much of a buffet person.  They did have an incredible Donut Station that I wish I had taken photos of.  Service here on both visits was excellent.  One morning I stopped in to ask for a cup of coffee to go and the people at the hostess station were all smiles and got me coffee in minutes.

IRONWOOD AMERICAN KITCHEN

ENTRANCE TO IRONWOOD

ENJOY INDOOR OUR OUTDOOR SEATING BY THE POOL

IRONWOOD AMERICAN KITCHEN MENU





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback