NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, May 9, 2020

DREW BURGER SLIDERS

  DREW BURGER SLIDERS
DINNER AT HOME

With Mother's Day coming in a few days, I told my Wife that she could have anything in the world for dinner the next three nights.  I offered up Steak and Lobster, Sushi, Thai Food, Crab, Fish, Pasta, Rack of Lamb, Beef Wellington...anything.  It took her two days to decide and she came back with Mini Burgers and Air Fried French Fries.  I kid you not.  Was happy to make a mini version of my Drew Burgers and the Fries.  These burgers are really better than any restaurant in Hawaii.  Closest thing to getting an In N' Out Burger in Hawaii.  I absolutely love them and so does the Wife.
Click link below to view post on the original Drew Burger;
https://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-drew-burger.html

MINI DREW BURGERS WITH AIR FRYER FRENCH FRIES 
THE MINI DREW BURGERS.  BURGER PERFECTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback