NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, March 26, 2017

DINNER IN SHIBUYA - JAPAN

DINNER IN SHIBUYA
TOKYO, JAPAN

I stopped into a little Pub somewhere off a main street in Shibuya while my girls shopped.  I am not a big shopper or one that can roam around department stores so grabbing a brew at a local spot was the answer.  After less than one beer my girls returned and decided to have dinner here.  The place was empty when I arrived but within a few minutes filled to capacity.  Service was good even though the workers did not speak much english. Food was great.  Only complaint is that this restaurant allowed smoking and the smoke was everywhere including our noses and food.  Other than that this was a great little spot in Shibuya.

DINNER IN SHIBUYA

FOUND THIS LITTLE SPOT JUST OFF A MAIN ROAD IN SHIBUYA
PLACE WAS KIND OF EMPTY AND THEN FILLED TO CAPACITY WITHIN MINUTES

A COLD JAPANESE BEER TO RELAX
CHEERS TO SHIBUYA













SHIBUYA ROCKS AND I LOVE IT HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback