NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

LOTERIA GRILL

LOTERIA GRILL REGIONAL MEXICAN KITCHEN
FARMERS MARKET
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

I was craving Mexican on a Friday during Lent.  No meat for you my wife said.  As we strolled through the Farmers Market I saw a small line forming at an outdoor Mexican grill.  I had to try something so I ordered the Shrimp Tacos.  The Tacos De Camaron ($7.95) was awesome.  Two Shrimp Tacos with Spicy Morita Salsa served with slices of fresh avocado, crema Mexicana and chopped onion and cilantro.  My sister tried a Shredded Beef Taco.  It looked great and she agreed.  Delicious!  Also loved the chips and salsa.  Great salsa with a bit of heat.  This place has so many good items on the menu.  Wish I could have tried lots more.  They have a Probaditas Sampler Plate that is 12 of their tacos served on mini hand made tortillas for $12.50.  This looked awesome.

LOTERIA GRILL

LOTERIA GRILL IN FARMERS MARKET IS A GREAT PLACE TO ENJOY MEXICAN FOOD
OUTDOOR AND COVERED SEATING AT LOTERIA GRILL
GREAT CHIPS N' SALSA
SHRIMP TACOS WERE GREAT!
SHREDDED BEEF TACO

1 comment:

  1. This is from Jimmy Shaw, Chef and Founder of Loteria.

    I must have missed this note when you posted it and just saw it now. Muchas gracias! I am so glad you enjoyed your visit with us.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback