NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, November 24, 2018

MERRIMAN'S

MERRIMAN'S
ANAHA
1108 AUAHI STREET
HONOLULU, HI. 96814
808-215-0022
HOURS:  Daily 11-11

My second visit to Merriman's and in a word "unsatisfying".  I ordered the Poke ($16) and while fresh, it had no flavor.  Needs a bit of sauce in my opinion.  The Steamed Clams ($17) were delicious.  I really enjoy the Clams, Broth and Toasted Bread.  Yummy!  My Wife liked the Fish Tacos ($16) but was surprised when there were only two small tacos on the plate for $16.  She said they were good.  The House Made Cavetelli Pasta ($16) did not go over very well with my Daughter.  Very soupy and oily.  Yuck. We all left on this visit and asked "what's for lunch".
Click link below to view previous post on Merriman's;

MERRIMAN'S

MERRIMAN'S IN THE ANAHA
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SEATING AVAILABLE
MERRIMAN'S MENU




POKE WITH TARO CHIPS
POKE IS FRESH BUT PRETTY TASTELESS
GARLIC BUTTER KEAHOLE CLAMS
FISH TACOS
CAVATELLI PASTA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback