NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 6, 2018

SONIC BURGER - SOMEWHERE IN OREGON

SONIC BURGER
SOMEWHERE IN OREGON

Arrived in Oregon and headed straight for some food with a few golf buddies. Spotted Sonic Burger and just had to stop in for some Burgers.  I remember eating at Sonic around 2:00 in the morning on a road trip to Alabama.  We were hammered and just needed food.  That meal as I remember it was one of the best in my life.  It did have something to do with the alcohol at the time I think.  This time I was sober but ordered the same things that I think I ordered in Alabama.  A Hot Dog ($2.39) and a Cheeseburger ($5.19).  The Hot Dog I thought was a bit small but it tasted good.  The Cheeseburger was also very good.  I only ate half of the Burger and placed the other half in my backpack.  After four days I noticed a smell coming from my backpack and found the other half of the burger that I completely forgot about during my trip.  

SONIC BURGER

SONIC BURGER
SONIC BURGER MENU
SONIC COMBOS
SONIC SNACKS, SIDES, BREAKFAST, DRINKS AND DEALS
SONIC HOT DOG
SONIC CHEESEBURGER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback