NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CJ'S STEAK AND SEAFOOD - PRINCEVILLE, KAUAI

 CJ'S STEAK AND SEAFOOD
PRINCEVILLE, KAUAI

CJ'S STEAK AND SEAFOOD
5-4280 KUHIO HIGHWAY
PRINCEVILLE, KAUAI, HAWAII  96722
808-826-6211
www.cjssteak.com
HOURS:  Monday thru Friday 11:00 - 9:00
                 Saturday and Sunday 5:30 - 9:00

Enjoyed a nice meal with great friends and family at CJ's Steak and Seafood in Princeville.  My take is that you cannot go wrong dining here.  This is a Kauai institution and was formerly Chuck's Steak House.  Our waitress had been working here for 27 straight years and she was truly a piece of Aloha Spirit.  Always smiling and engaging our table in conversation while always providing great and efficient service.  I tried the Ahi Poke.  It was fresh and delicious.  I took my eyes off the plate and found that my daughter had consumed all of the Poke and left me the onions.  For my entree, I went with the Alaskan King Crab Legs.  The crab was meaty and sweet.  Served with drawn butter but you really did not need it.  

CJ'S STEAK AND SEAFOOD

CJ'S STEAK AND SEAFOOD IN PRINCEVILLE, KAUAI
CJ'S STEAK AND SEAFOOD DINNER MENU
PUPU'S AND SEAFOOD ENTREES
STEAKS AND COMBINATIONS
FRESH AHI POKE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback