NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, March 15, 2020

AMAZON GO - SAN FRANCISCO, CA

AMAZON GO
SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Strolling down the streets of San Francisco and I saw my first Amazon Go store.  There were gals out front hustling people to come in and explaining this new concept in retail shopping.  I stopped and the gal showed me how easy it was to shop.  I made sure that my Amazon Prime App was loaded on my phone and walked into the store.  You can grab items, pour a cup of coffee, place things in your pockets or backpack and simply walk out the door. Want to put something back and you can do that too.  I grabbed an item and walked out.  The gal in front was smiling and said thank you.  She said next time come back and dump a dozen items in a backpack and it will scan everything as you leave. Amazing I thought.  This is it folks.  The future of shopping is here.  This will be the way you visit a 7-11 or other convenience store.  Just imagine in about five years you will be driven to the store by an autonomous car with no driver.  You will enter the store and shop with no cashier.  Want a burger?  Your burger and fries will be cooked by a robot and check out will be a kiosk with no cashier.  Times are changing fast and what is coming will change how we work, shop and live.

AMAZON GO IN SAN FRANCISCO
SHOPPING AND SEATING AREA 
ENTER AND GRAB EVERYTHING YOU NEED.  THEN JUST WALK OUT.  NO CASHIERS
AMAZON GO LIKE A 7-11
POUR FOUNTAIN DRINKS 
GRAB A QUICK BREAKFAST SNACK AND GO




SMALL OR LARGE COFFEE AND THE SENSORS WILL CHARGE YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback