NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, June 17, 2017

TUNA SALAD WITH SHRIMP

 TUNA SALAD WITH SHRIMP
DINNER AT HOME

I love a good Tuna Salad and have a recipe that is a winner.  I use the same basic ingredients for Tuna, Egg, Crab and Lobster Salads (see link below).  On this night I just used stuff we had in the refrigerator and the result was a delicious salad that the entire family enjoyed.
Click link below for World's Best Tuna Salad recipe;

TUNA SALAD WITH SHRIMP

1 comment:

  1. When I visited Oahu as a child in the 80s, the hotel we stayed at had a restaurant downstairs that made the most amazing tuna sandwich. I was able to replicate it when we got home and it was pretty simple - tuna, pickled onion and mayo, whizzed up in the food processor. We have been eating that for a long time and it is great, but I am definitely going to try your version, looks amazing!

    I will keep the pickled onion, though - it gives a great tang. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback