NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, November 10, 2023

BALBOA CAFE - SAN FRANCISCO, CA

BALBOA CAFE
3199 FILLMORE ST
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
415-921-3944

Very happy when my Daughter wanted us to take us to one of her favorite spots in San Francisco.  Turns out this was one of my go to spots back in the day when I visited San Francisco on business quite often.  We went for the Irish Coffee and enjoyed the vibe with the outside going off large.  Brought back a lot of memories for me and to be here now with my Daughter was really special.

BALBOA CAFE


A SAN FRANCISCO INSTITUTION AND WELL DESERVED!

BEAUTIES AT THE BAR

CHEERS FROM THE BALBOA CAFE

SO HAPPY TO BE HERE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback