NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

THE HITCHING POST 2 - BUELLTON, CA

THE HITCHING POST 2
406 E HWY 246
BUELLTON, CA 93427
805-688-0676
https://hitchingpost2.com

Being a fan of the movie Sideways, I had to get The Hitching Post off my bucket list of places to visit.  I went and enjoyed a delicious lunch overlooking the hills and an Ostrich Farm.  Started with a nice local Pinot Noir and followed that up with the famous Grilled Artichoke.  I am no fan of Artichokes but wanted to try one here.  Oh my goodness...it was delicious.  The absolute best Artichoke I have ever eaten.  Seasoned to perfection and you can taste the light char from the wood fire.  The BBQ Ribs were also great.  Nice to sit here and take in the surroundings.

GREETINGS FROM THE HITCHING POST

THE HITCHING POST 2


OUTDOOR SEATING NEXT TO THE WINE TASTING ROOM

GRILLED ARTICHOKE

THE BEST ARTICHOKE EVER!

BBQ RIBS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback