NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, May 2, 2020

DREW'S FRIED RICE 2.0

 DREW'S FRIED RICE
BREAKFAST AT HOME

My gals love my Fried Rice.  I asked them what they want for breakfast and both said Fried Rice.  I wake up early and make this before they rise.  Kind of nice being in the kitchen on a weekend morning as I usually leave the house by 3:30 am every work day.  This batch of Fried Rice came out perfect.  I used a Pork Chop that we had leftover from dinner plus Portuguese Sausage, Char Siu and Spam.  Click link below for the recipe.  Guarantee you will love this too!

DREW'S FRIED RICE
MY PREP IS DONE NOW LETS COOK FRIED RICE
PORK CHOP, PORTUGUESE SAUSAGE, CHAR SIU AND SPAM FOR THE MEATS 
FROZEN PEAS, DAY OLD RICE AND SCRAMBLED EGGS.  ALWAYS USE DAY OLD RICE THAT HAS
BEEN IN THE REFRIGERATOR OVERNIGHT.  ADD OYSTER SAUCE AND SOY SAUCE TO TASTE.



DREW'S FRIED RICE WITH AVOCADO TOAST AND EGG

ANOTHER GREAT BATCH OF FRIED RICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback