NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, September 1, 2014

NEW GOLF CLUB - ST. ANDREWS, SCOTLAND

NEW GOLF CLUB
ST. ANDREWS, SCOTLAND

NEW GOLF CLUB
3-5 GIBSON PL, ST. ANDREWS
ST. ANDREWS, FIFE KY16 9JE
UNITED KINGDOM
+44 1334 473426

The second course at the Home of Golf at St Andrews was built in 1895 by Tom Morris and is adjacent to the The Old Course.  I really enjoyed these links but as you play you cannot help but want to be on The Old Course.  After a few holes I did forget about The Old Course and immersed myself on playing a good round here.  After finishing my round I grabbed my clubs and walked back to my hotel and past the starter at The Old Course.  I wanted to stop in and see if there was a tee time but was so tired.  Kept walking and dreaming on getting to play The Old Course.  We had tried each day to get a tee time on The Old Course but everyday we were turned away.  Time clock was ticking on this trip to Scotland and we had more golf ahead of us and no reservations for The Old Course.  I pretty much conceded to the thought that I had traveled all the way to Scotland and played eight great courses.  But not the one that counts.  Would I make it on The Old Course.   Check this blog to find out.

NEW GOLF CLUB AT ST. ANDREWS

NEW COURSE CLUBHOUSE AND PRO SHOP



STAFF AT THE NEW COURSE WERE VERY FRIENDLY

NICE RESTAURANT AT THE NEW COURSE




















LOOKING AT R&A BUILDING AND ICONIC ST. ANDREWS VIEW

THE R&A BUILDING AT ST. ANDREWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback