NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, April 2, 2017

PIZZA IN TOKYO - JAPAN

 PIZZA IN TOKYO
TOKYO, JAPAN

Once again my girls went shopping to Tokyo leaving me to belly up at a small bar and restaurant.  I enjoyed a glass of wine and before I was finished my girls showed up and joined me at the bar.  We ordered a Cheese Plate and Pizza.  Cheese Plate was pathetic but the pizza was actually really good.  

PIZZA IN TOKYO

COMBINATION SUSHI BAR AND PIZZA PARLOR
PIZZA COOKED IN JUST OVER ONE MINUTE
CHEESE PLATTER
SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM PIZZA

1 comment:

  1. Grammar, vocabulary, tenses, indirect speech, passive sentences must always be keep in mind while writing a blog. Everyone must read this blog. This is going to help everyone. Japanese noodle in twin cities

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback