NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

CARNE ASADA TOSTADAS

CARNE ASADA TOSTADAS
DINNER AT HOME

I love Tostadas and there is no better place to eat them then at home.  I start with a fried corn tortilla than place a layer of refried beans and then a topping of Carne Asada.  Sometimes I go just plain bean and sometimes we use shredded or cubed chicken.  A little hot sauce, lettuce, cheese and Pico de Gallo.  I like to use the Spicy Jalapeño Rosarita Refried Beans and then add a little extra sautéed onion and jalapeño.  If you do not want to pull out oil and fry up the corn tortillas, I highly recommend using Guerrero Tostadas.  These are pre made tortillas that you just warm in the oven for around ten minutes.  Great tasting and crispy tortillas without frying them at home.

REFRIED BEANS AND CARNE ASADA TOSTADA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback