NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, May 30, 2021

MAUNA LANI GOLF COURSE

MAUNA LANI GOLF COURSE
68-1050 MAKAIWA PLACE
WAIMEA, HI 96743
808-885-6655

Love Mauna Lani golf course.  This is a true resort style course that is both beautiful and challenging.  The lava is like magnets to my balls though.  Lost a few out there but enjoyed every minute of golf here.  This was a beautiful and memorable day with my Daughter, her boyfriend and winemaker from Napa Valley, Cameron Hobel.  Cameron beat me and he has not played in years.  I did not mind because just being on the Big Island and enjoying the beauty made me a winner.  Also won with a bottle of Hobel Cabernet which is one of my all time favorite bottles of wine.  Mahalo Cameron!

A DAY OF GOLF WITH MY BFF















A LITTLE HOBEL WINE WITH CAMERON HOBEL HIMSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback