NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, November 24, 2018

KONA GRILL - WAIKIKI

KONA GRILL - WAIKIKI
INTERNATIONAL MARKET PLACE
2330 KALAKAUA AVENUE #312
HONOLULU, HI. 96815
HOURS:  Daily 11AM - 10PM

UPTATE 2019.  Restaurant Closed.

I like Kona Grill.  Great menu with lots of different and delicious items.  Happy Hour is great here and you can find a lot of the best dishes at discounted prices.  I love the Jalapeño Yellowtail Sashimi. Always get this a my first dish.  The Ahi Sashimi was also very good.  I really enjoyed the Cheeseburger Sliders.  These mini-burgers are the perfect size to share when enjoying other dishes.  The flavor of the beef was really good. Very satisfying burger and perfect size if you do not want to eat too much.  My Wife loved the Grilled Salmon.  We both left Kona Grill saying we were satisfied and wanted to go back soon.  Believe me this does not happen very often!

YELLOWTAIL SASHII WITH JALAPEÑO
FRESHI AHI SASHIMI


CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS
PERFECT SIZE LITTLE BURGERS
LITTLE BURGER IS BIG ON FLAVOR!
GRILLED SALMON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback