NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, April 7, 2018

FRITTO MISTO - SANTA MONICA, CA

FRITTO MISTO
601 COLORADO AVE
SANTA MONICA, CA. 90401
310-458-2829
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM 
                 Friday and Saturday 11:30 AM - 10:30 PM / Sunday 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM

Me and my Daughter liked Fritto Misto while my Wife was disappointed with her dish.  The menu here is huge so there is a lot to chose from.  Thought the prices were very fair for the size of portions and location. We started with the Caesar Salad which was big enough for all three of us to enjoy.  Cold and crisp the way I like a salad.  My Daughter ordered Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and the portion was huge.  She liked it so much that she almost single handily finished the entire plate.  The next day she was craving this pasta again.  I ordered the Chicken Marsala and was blow away by the portion size.  I liked it and only could finish about a third of the plate.  My Wife ordered the Spicy Shrimp Ravioli.  The dish came with Chicken on top which surprised her but the waiter pointed out that it says this on the menu.  The dish was not spicy at all and she did not seem to like it.  Not eating it, the waiter picked up on this and asked if everything was ok.  My Wife did not say much and the waiter offered to make her something else.  I thought this was nice.  The waiter comped our dessert which was also very nice.  I liked the fast paced vibe, prices, service and food here and would not hesitate to return when visiting Santa Monica.

FRITTO MISTO

FRITTO MISTO DINING ROOM
FRITTO MISTO MENU







A LITTLE BREAD AND BUTTER
CAESAR SALAD
SPAGHETTI WITH MEAT SAUCE
SPICY SHRIMP RAVIOLI WITH CHICKEN (NOT TOO SPICY)
CHICKEN MARSALA
FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback