NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, August 25, 2019

LA TOUR CAFE

LA TOUR CAFE
AINA HAIAN SHOPPING CENTER
820 W HIND DRIVE
HONOLULU, HI 96821
808-373-5174
HOURS:  Monday thru Friday 10AM - 9PM / Saturday and Sunday 9AM - 9PM

Wasn't real sure what I was going to get when I ordered th "Pho"ggie and La Tour Cafe ($15.90).  Menu said Wagyu Beef, House-made "Pho" Mayo, Thai Basil, Red Leaf Lettuce, Shaved Onions, Cilantro and Fresh JalapeƱo.  A Spin on Vietnamese Pho Soup which I love.  I ordered the sandwich without the Pho-Mayo but now I am wishing I would have tried it because I have no idea what Pho-Mayo is.  Should have asked.  The Sandwich was delicious.  Lots of Beef.  I could swear there was Cucumber on the bottom of the sandwich and the JalapeƱos and Cilantro gave it a pop.  My Wife enjoyed the Meatball Bahn Mi ($11.90).  Both sandwiches served with a small salad.

MEATBALL BAHN MI 
"PHO"GGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback