NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 7, 2023

TEEN TEEN - GANGNAM - KOREA

My gals were getting hair cuts in Gangnam and I had to find a home for a few hours.  Walked down the street and tried to find a place that serves wine.  This is tough is some areas of Korea because wine is not served in a lot of places.  This is Soju and Beer country.  Found this little spot that had wine on the menu so I went in.  Boy, I am glad I did.  The Tomato Caprese Salad was the BOMB!  One of the best if not the best Caprese Salad of my life.  The tomato was insane.  Chilled to perfection and bursting with flavor.  Perfect with the Mozzarella Cheese and Pesto.  I savored every bite and loved it.  The Pizza however was a different story.  Very bland flavors that made it not worth eating the carbs.  The vino was good and perfect with the Caprese Salad.


CUTE LITTLE SPOT IN GANGNAM

I WAS ONLY ONE HERE FOR LUNCH

SUPER BRIGHT AND CLEAN WITH GOOD SERVICE

TOMATO CAPRESE SALAD



THIS WAS PURE HEAVEN

ONE OF THE BEST EVER!

PIZZA DIDN'T DO IT FOR ME

NICE LUNCH IN GANGNAM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback