NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, May 19, 2019

MOTHERS DAY DINNER

MOTHERS DAY DINNER
AT HOME

I am blessed to have the most incredible Wife in the World.  She is beautiful, smart, hard working and a great cook.  Since we rarely celebrate special events at restaurants, we both decided to have Mothers Day Dinner at home.  Of course my Wife took the lead as she was not only having dinner with our Family but with her Mother too.  She basically told me to stay out of her way and let her do her thing.  I did and the dinner was amazing.  We use a Crab Cake recipe taken from Roy's Restaurant and they are amazing.  When it comes to Steak, I can tell you that my Wife cooks them as good as any restaurant in Hawaii.  Definitely up there with Ruth Chris and Mortons.  She seasons and then sears the steaks on a cast iron pan and then finishes them in the oven to a perfect medium rare.  Believe me they are amazing.  We love Crab Legs and when Costco has the big ones we grab them.  So sweet and meaty.  Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Bacon completed the main course.  Unbelievable!!!!!  For dessert she came up with a Creme Brûlée, Berries and Chocolate covered strawberries.  Very blessed man and I know it.

CRAB CAKE
CENTER CUT RIB EYE, KING CRAB LEGS, GARLIC MASHED POTATOES AND
ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
CREME BRULEE, CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback