NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

BALL ARENA - DENVER, COLORADO

BALL ARENA
1000 CHOPPER CIRCLE
DENVER, CO
303-405-1100

We had no plans to attend a Denver Nuggets game at Ball Arena.  Heck, didn't even know there was a game until our Uber driver mentioned we were his last ride and then he was going to the game.  We finished dinner early and on the way back to the hotel we saw the Arena.  I told the driver to drop us off and we began our quest to find the Box Office.  It was really cold and we walked around and around.  Finally entered the Arena to be met by a gang of security.  I asked where the Ticket Office was and they informed me they didn't have one.  All tickets must be purchased on Ticketmaster.  I got out my phone and started to login to my Tickmaster account.  Security stopped me and said that I would have to go outside until we had tickets.  I told him I was buying tickets now and he insisted we go back into the cold.  Picked up some nose bleed seats for $30 each and we went in to find the place packed with fans.  I had no idea that the Denver Nuggets were the current NBA Champions but I did buy a large gold chain that symbolized this achievement.  Enjoyed a little NBA in Denver!

BALL ARENA - DENVER, CO

CHECKING OUT SOME NBA B'BALL





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback