NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 12, 2017

FAIRMONT GRAND DEL MAR

FAIRMONT GRAND DEL MAR
5300 GRAND DEL MAR COURT
SAN DIEGO, CA. 92130
858-314-2000

One of my favorite hotels and places to stay in the World is the Fairmont Grand Del Mar.  I feel at home here.  It is my sense of place for some reason.  Just like hanging out in the lobby, enjoying a glass of wine and walking the grounds.  Heck stick me in the room and I am happy here.  Just one of the few places in the World where I feel so happy.  Tuscany in Italy and the Peninsula Hotel in Manila are two other places that make me feel so relaxed and comfortable.  Praying my Daughter goes to college in San Diego so I can make it my home away from home and visit the Grand Del Mar more often.  















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback