NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

LUCULLUS NERO - FRANKFURT AIRPORT, GERMANY

LUCULLUS NERO
FRANKFURT AIRPORT, GERMANY


I ended my European vacation staying at the Hilton Garden Inn located right in the terminal at the Frankfurt airport in Germany.  I walked out of the hotel and there were restaurants and shops just down the way.  All enclosed like being in a mall.  I saw Lucullus Nero and decided to go in for dinner.  The waiter greeted me and gave me a table by the window.  Ordered up a nice glass of Italian vino, Tuna Tar Tar and Pasta with a Veal Ragu.  Nice little dinner before retiring for the evening.

LUCULLUS NERO

LUCULLUS NERO - FRANKFURT AIRPORT, GERMANY
A LITTLE FRESH AND WARM BREAD TO START MY MEAL
BREAD, OLIVE OIL, BALSAMIC VINEGAR AND VINO - NICE WAY TO START MY EVENING
CHEF'S APPETIZER OF STEAK TAR TAR AND PUFF PASTRY FILLED WITH CHEESE
TUNA TAR TAR IN FRANKFURT - THOUGHT I WAS IN HAWAII
PAPPARDELLE PASTA WITH VEAL RAGUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback