NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, December 21, 2014

PELICAN HILL GOLF CLUB - NORTH COURSE

PELICAN HILL GOLF CLUB - NORTH COURSE
NEWPORT COAST, CALIFORNIA

PELICAN HILL GOLF CLUB
22800 PELICAN HILL ROAD SOUTH
NEWPORT COAST, CA  92657
888-757-3767

Pelican Hill North or South.  That is the question we asked ourselves before choosing a course.  Everyone you talk to raves about the South Course and it has been named one of the Best Courses in America.  But once you get to Newport Beach, the players also rave about the North Course.  What to do?  Play them both and decide for yourself which one is best.  We played the South Course first and loved it.  The views, landscapes and layout were amazing.  After our round on the South Course the Starter asked how we did.  "the course kicked my ass" I told him.  Wait until you play the North Course he said turing away with a smile.  Oh crap I thought.  Another round of pain.  I played a little better on the North Course.  Settled down after nine holes and put in a respectable 47 on the back nine.  As with the South Course you need to keep the ball in the fairways here.  Forget about big distance, just hit it straight and get it in the fairway.  If you can manage this and have a good second shot the pars are possible.  For me a bogey was like winning the lottery.  I liked both the North and South courses but if I had to play one my next visit I would pick the South course for its views.
Click link below for post on Pelican Hill South Golf Course;







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback