NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, May 26, 2022

THE HUT - SANTA CLARA, CA

THE HUT
3200 THE ALAMEDA
SANTA CLARA, CA 95050
408-899-4294

Loved The Hut in Santa Clara which sits across the street (basically on campus) at Santa Clara University.  On weekends they have unlimited Mimosa's.  My Daughter and her roommates invited me along and I can say that it was a blast from my past.  Seeing all these college students partying brought back memories.  Made me think back at my youth and wish I could be twenty one again.  This place serves pitchers and carafes full of Mimosa or in my case just straight champagne.  The staff is young, fun and very into keeping every glass filled and every customer happy.  Really looking forward to hitting The Hut again.

UNLIMITED MIMOSA'S AT THE HUT

HEADING INTO THE HUT

INDOOR BAR AND SEATING PLUS AN OUTDOOR PATIO

GREAT STAFF KEEPS ON POURING AND POURING



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback