NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, July 9, 2016

CHICKEN AND AHI CAESAR SALADS

CAESAR SALADS
DINNERS AT HOME

What do you do with four heads of Romaine Lettuce?  After using two heads for small side salads with dinners I decided to make a couple of main course meals so we could use it all up before it spoiled.  Went with one of my favorite chicken recipes which I call Tom's Tuscan Chicken after my friend Tom who introduced me to it.  The recipe (below) is so easy and worked perfectly with a Caesar Salad with Shaved Parmesan.  My go to Caesar Salad dressing is by Girard's.  It really is the best and gives any Caesar Salad a restaurant quality taste.  The very next night I picked up some fresh Ahi and did a Cajun Spiced Seared Ahi Caesar Salad with a corn, red onion, bell pepper and radish relish.  Oh my this was delicious.  Dusted the Ahi with salt, pepper and Cajun Spices and then seared both sides on an indoor grill pan.  Kept the middle pink and this Ahi literally melted in your mouth.  So good you could probably charge $25 for this salad in a restaurant and people would come back time and time again for it.  My Wife raved about it and said she would order this in a restaurant!
Click link below for Tom's Tuscan Chicken recipe;

TOM'S TUSCAN CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
CAJUN SPICED SEARED AHI CAESAR SALAD WITH CORN RELISH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback