NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CONTI - ZURICH, SWITZERLAND

 CONTI
ZURICH, SWITZERLAND

I loved my meal at Conti while another diner was very disappointed.  The Lobster Spaghetti was fantastic.  The photo shown here was only half of the order.  Gave the other half to diner who was not happy with the Risotto.  Said it was "al dente".  The waiter was quite rude when he heard this complaint.  Said that this is the way they make it without even tasting it.  Offered no solution and just got grumpy.  Did nothing to offer a different dish or take it back to the kitchen.  He was a crude dude that I caught picking his nose on the way to our table.  I tasted the Risotto and it was a bit Al Dente.  Not bad to me.  The Ravioli with Butter and Sage Sauce was delicious.  I just grabbed a bite and thought it was fabulous.  I liked the simple preparations and fresh pasta.  Service was lacking.

CONTI

CONTI - ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR IS ELEGANT
EVERYONE LOVED THE TUNA SPREAD
ANTIPASTI
SOUPS AND SALADS
PASTA
OCTOPUS CARPACCIO
RAVIOLI WITH BRAISED MEAT IN BUTTER/SAGE SAUCE
RISOTTO WITH ARTICHOKES AND SQUID
LOBSTER SPAGHETTI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback