NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

LOBSTER AND SHRIMP RAVIOLI WITH ALFREDO SAUCE

LOBSTER AND SHRIMP RAVIOLI WITH ALFREDO SAUCE
DINNER AT HOME

Sometimes I want to hug myself :).  On this night, I hit it out of the park with a homemade Alfredo Sauce that was the perfect compliment to some Lobster and Shrimp Ravioli that we picked up at Costco.  Dish was so good that everyone wanted seconds and even thirds for my daughter.  I simply melted a stick of butter and then added some fresh sage.  Let the sage infuse flavor into the butter and then removed it from the pan.  Added about 1/2 cup of cream and heated.  I grated about 3/4 of a cup of parmesan cheese and added it to the cream and butter.  Sauce was perfect for this Ravioli and so easy to make.  Tasted like a 5 star Italian restaurant meal and we did it at home for around $10.
Clink link below to see an even better post on Lobster Ravioli:

LOBSTER WITH SHRIMP RAVIOLI WITH HOMEMADE ALFREDO SAUCE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback