NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

CHOCOLATE BANANA PIE

CHOCOLATE BANANA PIE
A FAMILY TRADITION

Makes me so happy to see my Daughter making this Chocolate Pie that my Grandma made for me when I was very young.  I used to love visiting Grandma and she always made this pie which made me so happy.  She made it with a bit of mint but my Daughter and Wife prefer adding bananas.  The recipe is simple with a pre-made Grahm Cracker Crust and Jello Pudding.  Simply add milk to the Pudding, Stir and pour into the crust.  Top with Bananas and place in freezer.  We like the pie frozen or very..very cold.  This is all time favorite of mine and I am confident my Daughter will pass the recipe on.

CHOCOLATE BANANA PIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback