NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, March 24, 2024

OLD TOWN PIZZERIA & TAP HOUSE

OLD TOWN PIZZERIA & TAP HOUSE
167 S KAMEHAMEHA HWY
WAHIAWA, HI
808-200-5800

The third stop on my personal Wahiawa Food Tour was Old Town Pizzeria & Tap House which is located in the same building as my second stop Chicken in a Barrel.  Directly across from the Chicken is this really good Pizzeria.  The young man behind the counter was friendly and had my slices of Pepperoni Pizza out in minutes.  We sat outside overlooking Kam Highway which was bustling and busy.  Thought this was a great place and set up for enjoying Pizza and a Beer.  If I lived closer, I would come hang out here and eat Pizza.  Pizza was good with a nice amount of Pepperoni.  Would definitely eat here again!
Click links below to view posts on my Wahiawa Food Tour;

OLD TOWN PIZZERIA & TAP HOUSE

ORDER AT THE COUNTER

OLD TOWN PIZZERIA MENU

ORDERED A SLICE AND GOT ALL THIS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback