NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

JOSE'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT

JOSE'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT
HONOLULU, HI

Finding good Mexican food in Hawaii is nearly impossible. No one gets it quite right. Joses is close to home and does a pretty good job. I like the taco's, but they are a bit expensive. ($13) for three. They seem to have gotten smaller over the years. I get the shredded chicken and beef. We also tried the fish taco this visit. It was just o.k. Joses is a great place for a cold beer, chips and salsa and some Mexican food. I would go here more often if my family would let me. They can only take so much Mexican. I could eat it every day and be happy.
Click links below for more posts on Jose's Mexican Restaurant;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback