NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, July 12, 2024

800 DEGREES PIZZA - SHINJUKO, JAPAN

We took the train to Shinjuko to what?  Shop of course with my gals.  They were on the hunt for Tiger Shoes and were dead set on checking every outlet in Shinjuko.  That meant parking me where I could enjoy a glass of vino.  Saw 800 Degrees Pizza and I just knew this was the place for me.  Boy, I was right.  The Pizza here was GREAT.  Far better than anything you can get in Honolulu.  The crust was slightly burnt and a just a little bit chewy.  Delicious!  Everything coming out of the kitchen here looked incredible including the Salads.  I would go back here in a heartbeat and enjoy more Pizza, Salad and some vino.

800 DEGREES PIZZA

GREAT SPOT FOR PIZZA AND A GLASS OF WINE

FRIENDLY STAFF WITH GREAT SERVICE

800 DEGREES PIZZA MENU

ORDER AT THE COUNTER AND YOUR PIZZA IS READY IN MINUTES

DELICIOUS MARGARITA PIZZA WITH SAUSAGE AND PEPPERONI

THE SHINJUKO VAGINA BUILDING

SHINJUKO STATION

WE TOOK THE TRAIN TO SHINJUKO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback