NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 14, 2024

PIZZA AND WINE IN UENO, JAPAN

Loved walking through Ueno with my gals, but after a few hours I cannot stand around watching them shop hour after hour.  Once again they parked me where I could enjoy a glass of wine and watch the world go by.  Sat outside at this little Pizza place and ordered a light, crisp Chardonnay on a very hot day.  Decided to try the Pizza which was pretty bad.  Service here was horrible with the employees walking past me ten times without asking how I was or if I needed a refill.  I had to get up and ask for a napkin, refill and my bill.  Don't know the name of this place and don't care.

PIZZA AND WINE IN UENO

UENO IS NICE LITTLE SHOPPING AREA

MY GALS PARKED ME HERE

MENU



NOT SO GOOD PIZZA IN UENO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback