NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, May 18, 2024

TADICH GRILL - SAN FRANCISCO, CA

TADICH GRILL
240 CALIFORNIA STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
415-391-1849

I loved our feast at Tadich Grill but as usual, my gals were not as impressed.  The Clam Chowder was up there with the best I have eaten in the city.  Loved the Steamed Clams too.  I wanted Crab and the only way you can get it here besides a Crab Cake is sautéed.  I liked the large pieces of crab and fact that you didn't have to work to get the crab meat out of the shell but would have preferred just crab and butter.  The Cioppino was good but didn't hit the spot for me.  Maybe because I was already getting full.  Barely touched the Cioppino.  I liked the Prime Rib a lot, but as always my Wife said it was just ok.  Loved the large Lobster Tail.         I loved this place and would go back and back again for the history and to try more of the menu items.

TADICH GRILL


CALIFORNIA'S OLDEST RESTAURANT


THE LONG BAR AT TADICH GRILL

A LITTLE VINO BEFORE DINNER

TADICH GRILL MENU



SAN FRANCISCO SOURDOUGH

REALLY GOOD CLAM CHOWDER

SAUTEED DUNGENESS CRAB LEGS

RICE AND VEGETABLES SERVED WITH THE SAUTÉED CRAB

STEAMED CLAMS

SHE IS READY TO FEAST AT TADICH GRILL!

MY TWO CUTIES 

CORNED BEEF HASH AND EGGS

MY DAUGHTER LOVES CORNED BEEF HASH

SEAFOOD CIOPPINO

LOBSTER TAIL

PRIME RIB

A TADICH GRILL FAMILY FEAST

THE TADICH GRILL SHAKA


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback