NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, December 9, 2022

TIGHT TACOS MAUI

TIGHT TACOS MAUI
349 HANAKAI ST
KAHULUI, HI
808-707-1221

Spending more time in Maui as we are expanding our business and building out a larger warehouse.  Treated my team to lunch at Tight Tacos Maui after a contractor recommended the place that morning.  I went for three Tacos.  Carne Asada, Carnitas and Fish.  All were very good but I liked the Fish Taco best.  One of the best I have had in Hawaii.  Second fave was the Carne Asada.  I ordered the Tacos "Super" style which includes Guacamole and Sour Cream.  Liked the Guacamole but there was way too much sour cream on the tacos for me.  Wouldn't order like that again.  The tacos come with a side and I went for the Esquites which is a Sweet Corn Salad.  It was ok.  I came away from this meal saying "these tacos are legit".
Legit they are.  I would go back for the Fish Taco soon.  Also liked the online ordering.  Super simple and fast.

TIGHT TACOS MAUI

FISH TACO WAS MY FAVORITE

CARNITAS (LEFT) CARNE ASADA RIGHT

EASY ONLINE ORDERING


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback