NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

SUGAR BOWL GAME DAY - SUPERDOME

HAWAII VS GEORGIA SUGAR BOWL
SUPERDOME, NEW ORLEANS

O.k. we lost. That said, what a great party.

The Sugar Bowl was fantastic despite our loss to Georgia. After a while the whopping was so bad we became numb and just partied. The beer was flowing quite quickly as everyone was buying rounds. The food at the Superdome sucks. The hot dogs and burgers are terrible and the only other thing they serve is Jambalaya which everyone seemed to like. They really need some new food concessions at a facility this large. The menu offerings were the worst I have ever seen in any stadium. I was able to watch half the game from the AllState skybox. The food was a little better in the box. I am really fortunate that Drew Ku from AllState invited me up to the suite. It was a great time, but after a quarter I really missed my girls and somehow found my way back down to the field level seats where my girls quickly gave me hugs. I am so lucky.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback