NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

FIVE PALMS - WAILEA MAUI

FIVE PALMS
WAILEA, MAUI

I have been lucky to dine at the Five Palms dozens of times over the past years. It is my #1 spot for lunch with customers on Maui. My friends and I call this place the "Secret Spot" because it is located in a condo complex on one of the most beautiful beaches on Maui. The restaurant is indoor/outdoor (we always sit outdoors) overlooking a beautiful beach and Molokini. In the winter you can watch the humpback whales while enjoying a cold beer. I have had most things on the menu here. My friends say the breakfast is the best on Maui. It is very good. Lunch last week was incredible. I ordered the corn beef sandwich with braised cabbage and swiss cheese. This was hands down one of the best sandwiches I have ever had in my life. Watch the video. I don't want to write about this thing. I just want to go back to Maui and order another one.
A trip to Maui must include a trip to the "Secret Spot". The food, view and service are all great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback