NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER DINNER


EASTER DINNER
HOME

Enjoyed a great dinner at home after a very relaxing Easter Sunday. We cooked up a 8.5 lb bone in Prime Rib. The rib was stuffed with garlic cloves and crusted in herbs and seasoning. Had a nice spinach salad with roasted beets, egg, bacon, red onion, cheese and a red wine vinegar dressing. The potatoes were cooked with roasted garlic, butter, bacon and even some hard boiled eggs. Fresh asparagus served grilled with lemon juice. I was stuffed after just looking at my plate. The food was great but I realize how blessed I am to have my two girls. I am so lucky and thankful for them.

1 comment:

  1. That's one huge slab of cow on your plate.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback