NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

BURGER KING JALAPENO AND CHEDDAR STUFFED STEAKHOUSE BURGER





HOW THE JALAPENO CHEDDAR REALLY LOOKS


JALAPENO AND CHEDDAR 
STEAKHOUSE BURGER
My wife said she had the best burger at Burger King a few weeks back.  She tried the new Jalapeno and Cheddar Stuffed Burger and absolutely raved about the flavor.  I had to try one just to see if she was right on this.  I found the burger to be tasteless.  Could not taste the Jalapeno or Cheddar.  It was a good size.  Sat in my stomach like a rock.  Not worth the fat or calories for me.  I honestly would prefer a ninety nine cents Jumbo Jack.

1 comment:

  1. Drewomite, you are right on about that burger. I Seldom eat burger in fast food, preferring restaurant,or homemade faves that will deliver if I'm splurging in the fat field.But this burger looked so good.. and was so bad, that I Maybe have learned my lesson. No More!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback