NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MC DONALDS $1 MCDOUBLE BURGER

MC DONALDS MCDOUBLE BURGER
KICKED UP A NOTCH 

I think the $1 McDouble Cheese Burger at Mc Donalds is one of the best deals in town.  For $1 you get two beef patties, cheese and onions.  After many trips to In N' Out Burger I wanted a burger with fresh lettuce and tomato.  Now when I order my $1 McDouble I ask for lettuce, tomato, extra onion and pickles.  They charge about $1 more for this bringing the price to $2.  The burger done this way is much more satisfying and flavorful.  Try it!

THE MC DONALDS $1 MENU BURGER KICKED UP A NOTCH
ORDER WITH LETTUCE, TOMATO, EXTRA ONION AND PICKLES FOR $.99 MORE
ADD THESE ITEMS TO GIVE YOU A REALLY GOOD $2 BURGER FROM MC DONALDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback