NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

JOLLIBEE

JOLLIBEE
555 N. KING STREET
HONOLULU, HI  96817
808-841-1819

I have to write about Jollibee Fried Chicken.  It is hands down the BEST Fried Chicken in Hawaii.  When enjoyed with their gravy it is pure heaven.  Oh..how I wish that I could eat this every week.  If I did not have to watch my weight I would be a Jollibee Chicken Junkie.  The Chicken has a great fried crunch on the outside but is moist and non greasy on the inside.  Without the gravy it is delicious but when you dip it in the gravy - Wow....  the flavor goes to another level.  I get so happy eating the Chicken/Gravy Combo that costs $6.99 and comes with your choice of Rice or Mashed Potatoes.  I always get the Mashed Potatoes because they are delicious and covered in even more of the gravy.  Highly recommend that you try this Chicken while in Hawaii or if you travel to the Philippines where Jollibee is home based.  In the Philippines, Jollibee is the McDonalds of the country and you will find them in every mall, shopping center and Province.
Click link below to view previous post on Jollibee;

JOLLIBEE FRIED CHICKEN

JOLLIBEE FRIEND CHICKEN MEAL
CRISPY ON THE OUTSIDE - MOIST AND JUICY ON THE INSIDE
THE PEPPERY GRAVY IS FANTASTIC AND MAKES THIS THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback