NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, February 5, 2017

SUPER BOWL PARTY AT HOME

SUPER BOWL PARTY AT HOME
FALCONS VS PATRIOTS

Wow....what a great Super Bowl game.  Never would have thought that the Patriots could come back and win it.  So much excitement combined with some of my favorite football foods.  Best part of this Super Bowl is that I got to enjoy it at home with my girls.  I don't like watching sporting events at bars or large parties.  Just like to sit at home and enjoy the big game with foods and family that I love.  I had huge plans to cook a lot more but was so full after just eating a few Wings that I cut the menu short.  Enjoyed my Hot Wings with Franks Hot Sauce, Nathan's Hot Dog and Nachos with Shredded Chicken that I made in the morning.  The Shredded Chicken is amazing and added depth and flavor to the Nachos.  I may have also enjoyed some Chocolate Pudding Pie that my Daughter made too.

HOME MADE BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS WITH CELERY, CARROTS AND BLUE CHEESE DRESSING
NATHAN'S HOT DOG WITH MUSTARD, RELISH AND ONIONS
SHREDDED CHICKEN NACHOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback