NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, February 5, 2018

THE PIG AND THE LADY

THE PIG AND THE LADY
83 N. KING STREET
HONOLULU, HI  96817
808-585-8255
HOURS:  Daily 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM / 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM

For the life of me I do not understand the raves and hype about The Pig and the Lady.  After several visits, I cannot seem to find any dish that resonates with me or my family.  On this visit we sampled a wide variety of dishes and we really did not like any of them.  Amazing that with seven people at the table almost all dishes were not finished.  I took the pasta home but never finished it.  Hey a lot of people love this restaurant so please try it for yourself.  I just call em as I eat em and this one does not do it for me.
Click link below to view another post on The Pig and the Lady;
https://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-pig-and-lady.html

THE PIG AND THE LADY

THE PIG AND THE LADY IS DOWNTOWN ON KING STREET
PLACE IS ALWAYS PACKED

THE PIG AND THE LADY MENU
LFC WINGS
BIG EYE AHI ON TATAKI TOAST
WILD BETEL LEAF AND OCTOPUS SAUSAGE
NORI CHIPS
I LIKED THE NORI CHIPS
CITRUS CURED KONA KAMPACHI
WEEKEND AT BURMESE SALAD


PORK RAGU TAGLIATELLE WITH EGG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback