NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, August 12, 2018

PAINA CAFE

PAINA CAFE
KOKO MARINA CENTER
7192 KALANIANA'OLE HWY
HONOLULU, HI. 96825
808-356-2829
HOURS:  Sunday thru Thursday 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
                 Friday and Saturday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
www.painacafe.com
www.yelp.com/biz/paina-cafe-honolulu-9
www.facebook.com/painacafe/
www.instagram.com/explore/locations/245483240/paina-cafe-koko-marina/

We grabbed some takeout from Paina Cafe and took it out to a table overlooking Koko Marina.  Don't know what was wrong but I took one bite of my Seared Ahi Salad and was not hungry.  Cannot really say if I like this place.  My Daughter loved her Poke Bowl and my Wife enjoyed the Chinese Chicken Salad.

PAINA CAFE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback