NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 6, 2018

FROLIC HONOLULU POKEFEST

 FROLIC HONOLULU POKEFEST
HONOLULU, HAWAII

I like the crew at Frolic Hawaii.  Great group of Foodies with a passion for all things food and fun.
When I learned that they were having a Pokefest I grabbed tickets online and took the family.
I purchased coupons for $50 worth of Poke.  This allowed us to get in shorter lines and pay faster.
Highly recommend buying coupons online for I think $35 and $50 increments.  We had a tough time spending all of our script and in fact ended up buying a bunch of Ice Cream and giving away some unused script to a young family.  Poke was fresh and delicious.  I liked the more natural Poke where the fish is the king.  Too many Poke shops are covering up the natural fish flavors with too much Furakake and Mayonnaise.  I am not a fan of Mayonnaise on Poke.  Take the King Crab Poke.  Delicious and sweet King Crab  and they covered it with Furakake and Mayo.  I just want to taste the crab and the Furakake was overpowering.  Funny that we all ate so much Poke that we all were craving a burger afterwards. 

 
FROLIC HAWAII POKEFEST






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback