NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, November 24, 2018

BUFFALO WILD WINGS

BUFFALO WILD WINGS
LAULANI VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER
91-1123 KEAUNUI DRIVE
EWA BEACH, HI. 96706
808-685-0494
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday 11AM - 12AM / Friday and Saturday 11AM - 1AM
                 Sunday 7AM - 12AM

I have been to Buffalo Wild Wings maybe twice in my life.  Not my favorite hangout but was entertaining a customer who lived in the area.  Enjoyed the Nachos but could not figure out why they use raw JalapeƱos.  I prefer the pickled type much more.  The Wings were really good.  We enjoyed a variety with the Buffalo Hot, Salt and Vinegar and Caribbean Jerk being my favorites.  Wings were tasty and the "hot" Wings were really hot.  Service was excellent on a slow early evening.  No complaints here.  Would go back for the Wings.

 NACHOS
ASSORTMENT OF WINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback